Saturday, December 25, 2010

Maylea's 1st haircut

On Saturday (Dec. 18th), Joshua, Cooper, and myself all went in to get our hair cut/colored before the holidays. While we were there Evy, hair dresser, said, "oh, we need to cut off her little ends and even the hair out. It will look like a cute little bob."

Joshua and I had no problem with this if she was willing to squeeze her in. I told Evy that if she was going to fight getting in the chair we would just forget it, but lets give it a shot. Maylea, unlike my son, has stranger anxiety. She does not do very well around "new" people.

I tried to get a before picture of her hair, but you can hardly see the thin ends hanging down (Maylea hates the camera). Much to our surprise when we asked Maylea if she wanted to get her hair cut she started clapping, ran straight to the chair and climbed right in!!!! She did awesome....and her hair now is a cute little bob cut. Her hair looks so much fuller now....I hope it contiunes to grow.




No comments: